My future

 After finishing my career I would like to work teaching bassoon either in college, university or in an orchestra. I've always liked how the learning process progresses in any area but especifically in music I find the results to be great after so many years studying. 

Also I would like to play in a big orchestra, what each instrument produces together is wonderful. I really like classical music. 



Besides in the future I'm going to travel to know the culture from closer obviously in Europe. 

I would like to visit most of the countries of this continent for its beauty in many aspects. Also to know the history of music from closer, since the greatest composers were born  in this continent.

And the other thing I would like is to continue studying bassoon in another country, but I'm still not sure which one.



Comentarios

  1. I love that you want to be a teacher, is so important the artistic education!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how cool that you want to visit other countries! it must be very interesting to know the history up close

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it´s amazing how the art of old compistors lives until now

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Country I would like to visit

My blog experience